Freezing – Working foreman
We are looking for:
a working foreman in our freezing department
Working times 05:00 – 14:00 or 14:00 – 00:00, Friday nights 00:00 – 06:00.
Your tasks will include:
You will be responsible for our freezing line and supervise the production staff.
- Starting up and overseeing productions, including process control.
- Instructing and motivating team members.
- Facilitating incoming and outgoing products.
- Supervising compliance with legislation on quality, safety, occupational HSE, hygiene, and the environment;
Who are we looking for?
- You can work and think at college level (MBO+), and you have experience as a working foreman in the fish (food) industry.
- You have experience as a production worker in the fish (food) industry, and you are ready for the next step.
- You are available full-time
- Being flexible is in your nature
- You feel at home in a direct, no-nonsense environment
If you recognise yourself in this description, we would love to meet you!
What do we offer?
- A fair salary, based on your level of education and experience.
- An annual contract, with the intention of a permanent contract with our company eventually.
- Growth opportunities within the organisation.
- Paid overtime
- 24 leave days per year
- Secondary terms of employment package that includes a bicycle scheme
Are you someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and focus on delivering the very best quality with us? Call or e-mail for more information: 0527-684500 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or apply directly using the form below.
Contact us without obligation
Are you looking for a co-packing solution? We can look for a bespoke solution together. Contact Hendrik van Veen without any obligation, 0527 684 500 or email@example.com
"*" indicates required fields